We offer our Emerging Companies Portfolio Service to eligible wholesale investors who appoint us to invest their funds in small and midcap companies listed on the ASX.
Our managed discretionary account structure has certain benefits over managed funds including:
- Direct ownership of underlying assets
- Tax flexibility
- No commingling of client assets
- Increased transparency
To outperform the S&P ASX Small Industrials Total Return Index (benchmark) over a rolling 3-year period
Client funds are invested in small and mid-cap companies. We limit these investments to companies listed on the ASX and exclude:
– S&P ASX100 index constituents,
– Securities issued by resource companies (i.e. mining or oil and gas), and
– Micro-cap companies – which we define as having a market cap of less than $30m
ARK generally requires a minimum initial investment of $100,000 however should you wish to invest a smaller amount we would be happy to discuss this with you.